September 29, 2011

From JM to Sega, with love!

REPRESENT!!!
Though the video came out bad, I'm so happy I managed to salvage this picture 
All I can say is... wow! You guys at Jesus & Mary School were awesome. Really looking forward to seeing how you can put your talents to good use.

Literally no one else coulda done it, Najat!
Respect! 
So, my question to all of you is: Who wants to be the one who will make things happen? We will need a whole team of dogooders to organize everyone's efforts in fundraising. Any takers? Who's in? Please do write to me so we see how to set up a plan and get things rolling!


Oh and for anyone with friends and family in Ghana (you know who you are) be sure to share your stories and do work your contacts! Let's see how we can also put your connections to good use ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment