January 1, 2012

Getting a Facelift

Dear Readers,

I would never consider getting a facelift personally, but I think it's much needed for the blog, no?


So with the sun rising on a beautiful new day and a brand new year, I decided to uncover a brand new look for feelgooding....

Let me explain why I chose to stick to clouds though:

Firstly, the very meaning of my name has a lot to do with clouds. In fact, Dima means the big black stormy cloud that brings rain to those in need of it (they must be in a desert or drought or something). Some also seem to think that Dima is the very first drop of rain. Either way, the rain is supposed to bring a certain level of feelgooding, ha!

Secondly, clouds are symbolic of where I am right now, in my head, which is up in the clouds:

"A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed... It feels an impulsion... this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons".
~Richard Bach, American author of "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"

Hey, for what it's worth, I quite like being on cloud number nine :)

Now along with the renewed look, I hope to be blogging with renewed energy because I know I didn't do too much of this in December. Honestly? I was touristing around the country so I had little time. (Excuses, excuses, I know!) But hey, all the more to blog about in January, right?

So, here's to new beginnings! A new year full of new shoes!



Cheers,
Dima

P.S: Let me know your thoughts - Was cosmetic surgery a success? Or is the final look too distracting?

4 comments:

  1. It is a lovely facelifting. The light blue is so light on the eyes and beyond!Next time you can add more that reflects your taste in colors. (got it dear???!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear dearest... ummmm, I don't know if I fully got it :S pls drop me a personal email so that you're not anonymous to me dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the background. very uplifting, pun intended!!

    ReplyDelete